Being a resident of San Diego or even the surrounding area, you probably have found that bees and wasps are very common. If you have a stinging insect problem and you’re looking for a top-quality San Diego bee removal specialist, then you’ve come to the right place! Pest Control of San Diego has bee and wasp removal specialists who devote themselves to staying up to date on the latest, most-effective bee removal methods and techniques in the industry. We’re able to offer bee removal services at both households and commercial offices.
Our staff work throughout the San Diego, California area to remove all types of bees, wasps, and other stinging insects. Our staff commonly removes Africanized killer bees, honey bees, yellow jackets, wasps and hornets. Our San Diego bee removal experts do not just ensure that the current bees are removed, but also prevent the bees from returning to your property. Our experts clean up the mess that the bees often leave behind; nests and fecal matter.
Below is a set of points to consider when attempting to get rid of a bee problem:
- Do not disrupt the bees. In the event you come across a nest or swarm of bees, keep your distance. Don’t ever swat at a bee. If a bee comes near you, don’t disturb it and it will disappear. Africanized killer bees are much more aggressive. Though they might seem like honey bees, they ought to be sidestepped without exceptions.
- Whenever you get rid of any stinging insect from your home or business, you must also have the nest as well as any other left overs removed, or the insect will return. When obtaining estimates, make certain that the companies include this service within their quote or it might end up costing you a lot more than you expect.
- After we visit your house we’ll ensure that it’s totally closed off, and that there aren’t any open windows or holes in walls that the bees could enter. Protecting your family members and pets is our #1 priority.
- Don’t end up being fooled by in-store bee elimination products. These items are only temporary solutions and they also won’t get rid of the beehive. Spraying bees will undoubtedly upset them and send them into attack mode. Bee removal is better left to experts.
- When you notice a nest or swarm, you should never approach it. Africanized killer bees seem like honey bees, however they are much more aggressive. Assume that all swarms or nests of bees are aggressive and stay away. Do not approach the beehive. Bee attacks can be deadly to people.We don’t just send out an ordinary pest control professional to take care of your bee removal job. We’ve got bee removal pros who are specially trained and credentialed to manage stinging insect troubles. Our San Diego bee removal specialists are truly enthusiastic about guarding the families of San Diego and take their work seriously.Odds are, if you have seen quite a few bees around your home or office, then you probably have a bee swarm or bee nest nearby. Just one nest of bees will contain a huge number of bees! I’m sure we do not need to inform you how dangerous it can be to possess a bee nest near your home.If bees take up residence in part of your property, such as inside the attic, fireplace or wall, then you’ll wish to call a San Diego bee removal specialist right away to limit the damage to your structure. You don’t have to worry about being charged an inspection fee. When you call us we’ll ask you details about your issue so that we can give you an estimate right over the phone. We provide flat-rates so you know precisely how much it’s going to cost. We additionally guarantee our work, so that you know it will be done properly. Call (858) 609-6858 right now and we’ll demonstrate precisely why we’re the favored bee removal company in San Diego.